rECOmine Status Meeting & Get-together
On June 21, 2023, we cordially invite you to our next status meeting. The meeting will take place at the Alte Elisabeth in Freiberg. We want to present news from the alliance there from 2 pm, discuss the future of rECOmine with you and then finish the evening with a get-together. Optionally, there is the possibility to watch a film about the consequences of lithium mining in Bolivia and to talk about the film with Oscar Choque from Ayni - Verein für Ressourcengerechtigkeit e.V. afterwards.
What: recomine | status meeting
When: June 21, 2023 (2 pm to 10 pm)
Where: Schachtanlage Alte Elisabeth Freiberg, Fuchsmühlenweg 3, 09599 Freiberg
- 2.00 pm - Welcome and news from the alliance work
- 2.30 pm - Presentation block - status of rECOmine projects
- 4.00 pm - Coffee break
- 4.30 pm - Joint discussion on the future of rECOmine
- 5.30 pm - Guided tour on the Alte Elisabeth & presentation of Geomobil
- 6.30 pm - Get-together & finger food
- 8.00 pm - Movie "En el Nombre del Litio" - "In the name of lithium" about lithium mining in South America & discussion about the film
- 10.00 pm - End
Registration deadline is 16th June 2023. We look forward to an enjoyable afternoon with you and a nice evening in a mining atmosphere with plenty of time for networking. Please note that the number of participants is limited to a maximum of 60 people for organizational reasons.
10:00 - 15:30